[AI] my introduction:

sudha patel sudha.sandeep at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 5 14:09:17 EDT 2007

may i introduce myself?
i am miss Sudha Patel, newly introduce member in accessindia community; i had a special privilege to become the first blind Sarpanch, a head of a village of populationof 10000. i was honoured nationally & internationally by various organisations for outstanding performance as  successful leader at the age of 21, since then have been working in welfare fields for the blind & elsewhere..  i feel humbly proud for making breakthrough in accessing internet & actively participating in accessindia. welcome you to meet me on skype.com:sudha.sandeep. you may also contact me at:sudha.sandeep at yahoo.co.in. mobile:+919825472915. aavjo!