[AI] To subscribe for the mailing list.

Ramamuni Reddy hello.ram at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:29:17 EDT 2007

Hi friends,This is Ramamuni Reddy, currently working for IBM as service coordinator. The prime purpose of joining the list is to access information issues concerning to the visually challenged be it technology, policies, education or career related ones. I stay in Bangalore. I am from Kadapa district of Andhra pradesh. I'm a post graduate in English.
Hopefully I'd consider this as an opportunity to expand my horizons and the one that would offer me an insightful experience of making me learn many unfamiliar things.
Regards,
Ram.