[AI] XP Audio driver for my laptop

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 5 03:57:59 EDT 2007

you should format the local disk c than again reinstall the window xp if
your lap top has only one partition so u can use the partition magic to make
the another partition on your lap top without any data loss and after making
partition you can transfer the data on second partition than you can
reinstall the window in c partition .
hope this will help you.