[AI] ***PROBABLE SPAM*** Re: XP Audio driver for my laptop

Chetan Sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Wed Jul 4 02:03:26 EDT 2007

You can also consider to contact HP's customer care at 1800112267 They will
provide you the link for downloading the desired drivers. For a while, I
also thought to migrate to XP and HP technical support person did provide
the link to download all the drivers, but somehow,  I dropped the idea of
migrating to XP.