[AI] Check Books in Large Print

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Jul 4 02:10:43 EDT 2007

Hi Arup

Although the demand is not out of place, it is far fetched. You should be
thanful they are giving cheque book in the first place <smile> considering
others experience.

I personally think, it will be of little use. as one knows the fields and
the place to write as it is underlined.

Sometimes as in this case, it is not fair to crib.

Harish.