[AI] self introduction

S K snk622000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 00:55:42 EDT 2007

Hi Reshmi,

  Can you rell us the advantages of Honey & Cinnam. I have one Power Point whicg is attached to this mail. Please let me know if this is true.

  Suhas

   GET TO KNOW THE HEALING POWER OF HONEY & CINNAMO

renuka warriar <erenuka at gmail.com> wrote:
  Welcome Rashmi to this enchanting group of information and guidence. Hope
both yourself and this group will be mutually benefitted from this group.
With lots of love and affection,
Renu