[AI] XP Audio driver for my laptop

Harish Kotian kotian at gawab.com
Mon Jul 2 12:42:10 EDT 2007

Hi
The OS does not allow to downgrade, You will have to delete the OS or format
your drive for a clean install.

Yes, Vista's drivers won't work on XP. You will have to get the XP driver
for your lap top. Probably you would have got it along with your note book
box. Otherwise, you will have to look out for it on the net.

Harish