[AI] self introduction

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:03:39 EDT 2007

it would be very nice of you if you regularly post your message, as
you have done this time. it would be very useful to know something
about ayurveda, which was originally came through Bramha, then to Sun,
thereafter Dhanvantari and after that jivaka, sushruta etc. please do
keep writing. it would be suggestive that you take body talking
thermometer and talking blood pressure monitor b;y contacting r.n.i.b.
regards
drun.