[AI] self introduction

Reshmi M reshmi77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:44:56 EDT 2007

0Hi friends,
My name is Reshmi i am an ayurvedic Doctor. I lost my vision by the
end of 2003 after some complications of repeated abortions. With gods
grace and proper guidenss of our dear friend Sudhir[nest infotech] and
MR MC Roy [project head of SRVC]i got employed as  a consultant Dr. at
an ayurvedic resort at bolgatty palace Kochi. i am a beginer wibeiner
with JAWS AND IS TRYING TO EXPLORE it i wish to contribute something
to ayurveda through web and related works anticipate ideas and
sugestions
luv and regards
reshmi pramod