[AI] help with yahoo scripts

amit bhattt amitbhatt at bluebottle.com
Tue Jul 3 06:07:03 EDT 2007

Using Yahoo-8 even with it's script, is not as good as Yahoo-7.
I've also used Yahoo-8 installing the script but didn't like it! Yahoo-7 is more accessible and compliant to Jaws in any case as per my understanding.
--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com
Yahoo messenger: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"