[AI] problem in internet explorer

Raajan vu3wia at dataone.in
Tue Jul 3 04:13:50 EDT 2007

dear chetan,
    try with kaspersky 6. this is an antivirus with   a combination of other
harmful addware and spy ware removal tools.
you can use spybot 140. which is an alternative for adware.you can download
both  kaspersky and spy bot http://www.filehippo.com
kaspersky-6 is a trial version for one month. spybot140 is a free version.
hope this will solve your problem. d s rajan