[AI] problem in internet explorer

Chetan Sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Tue Jul 3 02:51:45 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

It seems that my computer is infected with some malware Etc. whenever, I launch internet explorer and hear the title bar it says something like this, internet explorer hacked by godzilla" I have run adaware and AVG anty spyware and according to their diagnosis, no threat is present in my PC. but I am more than sure that some sort of infection is definitely there. I did a system restore and apparently,    solved my problem for a day or two, but it popped up again.Now could anybody suggest how should I remove this infection without formatting my computer? What precisely  is "GODZILLA"? is this a name of any spyware or something else?
With regards,

Chetan Sharma
Manager
Regional Office