[AI] Complete

silpa choudary silpa.choudary at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:12:45 EDT 2007

Hai friends,
At present, I'm updating my computer skills in Bangalore.
My hobbies are reading books, Watching TV, talking to people(mostly over phone because of my hearing impairement).
I'm interested in doing computer related job. Firstly I'm looking for a job in the outside world, if not, secondly I'll go for home based jobs.
My future plan is to settle in a good job and if possible, go further education. Now I'm BA(political science, public administration, sociology) graduate.

Thanks and regards in advance,
Silpa.