[AI] problems in opening a bank account

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:00:29 EDT 2007

Kameshwari
1. Cant blame ICICI if the agent did not ask you for proof of identification
and addresss. these documents are essential.
2. If the agent asked you for anything else then you can complain.
3. ICICI  has one talking ATM in Mumbai and Pune.
4. Many on this list have accounts with ICICI so its your local/branch
problem. Its random depending upon the officer and his moods.
5. In the past ICICI had denied an account to one of our members in Pune who
had to fight quite a while to get it.
6. Ask the branch to put it in writing why they are not giving you the
facilities.
7. Which city are you in?
Lets hope this problem solves otherwise back to the RBI.......
Write to me on or off the list
Kanchan