[AI] need your kind gidence.."urgent"..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Mon Jul 2 13:51:28 EDT 2007

Hello friends!!?
How are you?
I need your help in the following projects if you have any kind of matirials or any idea then? do please write back to me..

I have to do the following projects for my final year..
Please do give any information and valuable gidence..
your help is appritiated...

1. write an S A on Medium of instruction and its impact..
2. write an S A on Student teacher relationship between U S A and India...
3. Prepare 3 visual aids, on any topic in your sillabus...
transperrency of about 8 to 10 pages..
on the topic "internet".
chart on the topic "online learning"...
power point presentation on the topic "Parts of computers"
about 10 to 15 slides..

your help is hily appritiated.
awaiting for your earliest and positive reply...
many thanks...
have a great day..
regards
Mamta.