[AI] Good Excerpt

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon Jul 2 11:52:38 EDT 2007

well Kanchan is a madam!! and please don't keep writing email on this topic
to this list. but write to her directly, though it is very intresting,
it is still off topic. Kanchan her self knows this. and she wrote that as well.

At 05:19 PM 7/2/2007, you wrote:
>    Thank you Kanchan sir for sending such a nice excerpt. It, I
> don't think is off-topic. It gives some nice tips to improve
> ourselves in the society.
>
>Venkat

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988