[AI] conversion of image files to PDF or word

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:26:50 EDT 2007

You can use Microsoft document imaging to export recognized text to word, it
saves the file as an html file, but opens in word. You can then save it as
doc file or any other format, but for pdf, I don't know.

You just open the image file in microsoft document imageing and then use
"send text to word" found in tools menu.

Microsoft document imaging is mostly found at start > programs> Microsoft
Office > Office Tools.

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal

blog at