[AI] After BPO & KPO, now comes PP

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Mon Jul 2 03:23:45 EDT 2007

Which hindi font is recognize by jaws/ESpeak
I have tried several fonts but it remains scilent .
Some of my friend have try to read hindi on BBC but same thing.
What do you think where are we going wrong.
Thanks.
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com