[AI] Shed for disabled cows

Prof. S. R. Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:41:10 EDT 2007

Dear friends.
Do you know any body has set up a cow-shed for disabled cows? Please do let me know. I have come to know that one swamiji has set up shed for disabled cows on the road to Pathodi betwe3en Gurgaon in Hariyana. He has as many as fifty cows calves who blind, orthopaedically handicapped and have other disabilities. I am told he uses all those techniques in helping blind in their daily living activities which are used by the blind persons. e.g. to make the cow know that there water in bucket in front of her and she can drink water, Swamiji makes sound  by thumping his hand on the water level.
He has been given by someone 8 acres of land in Gurgaon and he is planning to set up a similar shed for all anumals. I am told that NDTV is making a half an hour documentary on his activities.
I thought to share this information whith everyone.
rgds Mittal.