[AI] help with yahoo scripts

fayaz pasha fayazjpasha_21 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 1 12:39:42 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

I downloaded jaws scripts for yahoo messanger 8 from Aruni's home page and installed them. But they dont seem to work for me. I think i have extracted them at the wrong place. Please let me know the exact path to extract them. Please let me know how can i correct the wrong placement of these scripts i'm pasting the yahoo messanger version for your reference.

graphic 301  About Yahoo! Messenger graphic 844
Yahoo! Messenger (8.1.0.402)
MyYahoo Module (8.0.0.1)
Copyright Notices
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service
© 1997-2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. OK

Regards,
Fayaz