[AI] XP Audio driver for my laptop

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:54:28 EDT 2007

Dear Ma'm
 Yes I did format the disk before installing Windows XP. I created the
recovery disk of Windows Vista which was already installed in my notebook.
But the problem here is, the audio driver used in Vista is not compatible
with XP. And besides, if I install Windows Vista again, I will have to
purchase a new copy of Jaws. So I am actually looking for some idea that
could get an audio driver for my laptop worked which is compatible with XP.
Regards
Syed Imran