[AI] Scanning Documents

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:02:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

What kinds of documents are you scanning?  if the document is of poor
quality, then OCR will not be effective.  Are you configuring your scanner
and OCR settings correctly for the different kinds of documents that you are
scanning?  I ask since modern OCR technology gives good performance.  I have
got about 99% accuracy in most cases.

Pranav