[AI] XP Audio driver for my laptop

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:18:36 EDT 2007

Dear folks:

Recently I have migrated to Windows XP from Windows Vista as it is not that accessible. Unfortunately the audio driver which I had in Vista is not compatible with XP. Do I have to really restore Windows Vista again? is there no other option? Even if I upgrade, I am sure my Jaws 7.0 will not support properly. I need your assistance very badly.
No, I didn't install Windows Vista, but it came pre-installed in my HP Compaq Presario 3225 AU notebook.

Regards

Syed Imran