[AI] Scanning Documents

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 06:32:53 EDT 2007

Well, you can bring a noticeable refinement in scanning by regularly,
but carefully cleaning the glass of your scanner. You should make sure
that there should be no spot of dust on the pages which you are going
to scan--even the littlest ones make difference. Pages should be white
and quality of them and print should be excellent. Stretch the book so
that you may not miss the words which are at the edges of the both
side of the two pages.

These were my views others may have other.

Shadab