[AI] another problem
rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 05:14:24 EDT 2007
What I understand from your mail is that, u want to move your mails from one
folder to another. u can do that by following these steps.
1. select the desired mail which u want to move to a different folder.
2. press applications key which is located on the right side of the right
3. select move to folder... option for the context menu and hit enter.
4. a list of folders which are present there in your outlook express will
be displayed. select the desired folder where u want your mail to be moved.
5. press tab once and hit enter on the OK button.
hope this will help
----- Original Message -----
From: "renuka warriar" <erenuka at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 1:46 AM
Subject: [AI] another problem
> There is another problem. I had created extra folders in o e. But when
> I tried to transfer the mails to the selected folder by giving the ctrl
> shift v command, no created folder name is being announced and if only the
> folder name is typed and enter key is pressed it is not getting activated
> too. The created folder is in the lockal folders field . I have no idea
> what is to be done. Could anyone suggest any way out?
> Thanking you in advance,
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please visit the list home page at
More information about the AccessIndia