[AI] another problem

Rahul rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 05:14:24 EDT 2007

Hello mam,
What I understand from your mail is that, u want to move your mails from one
folder to another. u can do that by following these steps.

1. select the desired mail which u want to move to a different folder.
2. press applications key which is located on the right side of the right
window key.
3. select move to folder... option for the context menu and hit enter.
4.  a list of folders which are present  there in your outlook express will
be displayed. select the desired folder where u want your mail to be moved.
5. press tab once and hit enter on the OK button.

hope this will help
Regards
Rahul Gambhir