[AI] outlook express and external hard drives

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Sun Jul 1 01:56:02 EDT 2007

Hi Amrith,
Activate DB extract.
Tab once and you will find an edit combo box.
Use your up and down arrow keys and select the folder from which you wish to
extract mails. For example, if you wish to extract mails from your draughts
folder select it in that edit combo box.
After doing this, press tab and activate extract button.
Mails will be extracted to that folder in which, the DB extract is located.
For example, if the program is in your D drive, activating the extract
button will put all the mails into your D drive.
Your original mails remain in their respective folders even after
extraction.
So, no fear of missing the original mails. Hope this helps.