[AI] Some files to share

chandrashekhar kulkarni kulkarni_chandra at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 01:17:07 EDT 2007

Dear friend,
Sir, I tried to download your collections but could
not get the server and since the file size is quite
big, it takes very long time as I have a slow internet
connection.
Will it be possible for you to again upload the files
once again and if you do so please inform me
immediately.
I am sure I will enjoy the collection I hope you will
co-operate.
Thanking you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni.
--- "Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam"