[AI] Dear Ashish, Pls Help me Soon.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Thu May 31 14:31:16 CDT 2007

Hello!!? Anubha!!?
also you can increase the server time out.
to one minute.
by going in to the property of your g mail account and on the advance page.
there you will be able to navigate with tab key and reach the server time
out slider,
increase it to one minute...
or if still you are not able to resolve your problem? then. one more thing
which you can do is that just remove your account and configure it again.
with the help of g mail config,
well Hope this helps and solves your problem...

many thanks
regards
Mamta
computer faculty