[AI] help with configuring jaws

fayaz pasha fayazjpasha_21 at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 31 11:48:44 CDT 2007

Hi Friends,

We at our office are installing a new software which basically takes care of all the recruitment needs. As I'm involved in MIS reports and data analysis I'm required to use this software. The developers of this software wish to understand how can they make jaws work well with this program.

They have sought inputs and accessibility guidelines; at this moment I can tell that it is web based application. Please provide any references to links ware accessibility guidelines are available for developers and also any available tutorials and also general suggestions in this regard.

With regards,
Fayaz
Fayaz Pasha
MIS executive for manifest info services
Mobile: 9845942395 website: www.manifestservices.com
Skype ID: fayaz_pasha