[AI] Soft Copies of magazines

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:15:24 CDT 2007

Hello Folks

An idea occurred to me that, soft copies of the magazines like
Competition Success Review and India Today can be made available for
us by the publishers, because, in this, there is no chance of piracy;
as every month a new publication comes out in the market.

Now, for this, I want the e-mail addresses of the Editors or whoever
is responsible to here the concerns of the readers, so that, I can
bring this issue to their notice.

Friends, I am afraid, because I have to say that, please, do not show
your nonchalance for this matter, because, it could prove amply
helpful for a lot of visually challenged persons.

Regards

Shadab Husain