[AI] Free membership in Nehru Memorial Library (Teen Murti)

shobhan shobhan19jnu at gmail.com
Tue May 29 01:21:53 CDT 2007

First of all take membership of the library and then you can also access
resource center for the visually challenged.
We also have Lipsi software installed in our computers for the visually
challenged through which you can search the titles of the books and then
with the title and number of the book you can go to the counter and issue
that book for the library only. You can scan it in the resource center and
you can take that scanned book with you.
with regards