[AI] query

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon May 28 11:38:40 CDT 2007

Hi list,
eager to know if anybody using Ubuntu Linux with orca screen reader.
As a major shift in policy, Kerala Government has shifted to Linux and doing whatever it can to promote Linux among the visually impaired society in Kerala.
Recently, a three days training program was conducted at Thiruvananthapuram By I T mission/Kerala Government With the help of an NGO (Space.)
As one of the participants, I was amazed at the possibilities which Linux can provide along with the screen reader Orca.
What I need here is the help and guidance to get along with it by you experts.
It will be of great help, if anyone of you can provide me with Orca keystrokes and tips to smoothly work around Ubuntu. With best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile : 9446361201.
Skype ID. chess.balaram1
"It is literally true that