[AI] multiple mail IDs in Ms Outlook

Hari Raghavan hari.raghavan at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 28 09:08:52 CDT 2007

Hi List,

I have a Yahoo.co.in account and I use Ms Outlook to check my mails from
this ID. Recently my father has retired and I registered him for a Gmail ID.
However he is not comfortable using the site and wants to use Outlook for
checking the mails. Can anyone tell me the steps to configure both mail IDs
on Ms Outlook in such a way that by putting in our respective authorisation
IDs and passwords we can see mails of our accounts in Outlook?

Warm regards,
Hari

"Lord, take me from untruth to truth, from darkness to light, from mortality
to immortality"

NAME : HARI RAGHAVAN
TEL : 9820511395
ADD : B-103 VISHNUBAUG, 137 S.V. RD., ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI 58