[AI] Advice required : career in music

Hari Raghavan hari.raghavan at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 28 08:56:42 CDT 2007

Hi list,

A sister of one of my good friends has been gradually losing her sight due
to RP. She is a highly creative person and excels in composing music and
singing, painting and dance. However due to vision loss she has had to give
up the painting but continues to pursue her music and dance lessons.
For the past year she has been at home after her graduation. She wants to
make a career for herself in the creative arts but does not have an idea of
how to go about it. Hence I needed your inputs to understand where can one
get a formal education / certification in music / arts? She is open to look
at international options too and I believe this individual can really make
it big with some good training and exposure. I look forward to your
suggestions. Thanks.

Warm regards,
Hari

"Lord, take me from untruth to truth, from darkness to light, from mortality
to immortality"

NAME : HARI RAGHAVAN
TEL : 9820511395
ADD : B-103 VISHNUBAUG, 137 S.V. RD., ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI 58