[AI] Orkut.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:12:47 CDT 2007

Hello,
Even I want to become a member of  Orkut.  But, have no idea as to how to go
about it, so u're kindly requested to please tell me all the steps from the
beginning in detail to join  Orkut & become its member .
My gmail id is pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com .
Pls tell me, Will this gmail id be sufficient to be able to join  Orkut or
do I need to CREATE a NEW ID for  Orkut? Yr kind & invaluable help &
guidance in this matter will truely be deeply appreciated.
With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.