[AI] FW: [Blindmath] Article from T.V. Raman

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:54:52 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lloyd Rasmussen
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:27 PM
To: blindmath at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Blindmath] Article from T.V. Raman

T.V. Raman, the inventor of EmacsSpeak and of the Audio System for
Technical Reading, who now works for Google, has written a web article
about blind access to math and science fields.  I haven't read this yet,
but expect it to be well worth reading and disseminating.

http://emacspeak.sourceforge.net/raman/publications/thinking-of-math/

... Creating implements of mass instruction.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Acting Head, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.