[AI] tracker for every key stroke

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:34:09 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Such a device is commonly called a key logger.  You even get several
programmes that do this.  This is how password thefts take place from
several computers.


More information about the AccessIndia mailing list