[AI] eye T 2007

Prashant pr_verma at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 23:50:18 CDT 2007

Hello everyone!
I have just returned after attending the e y e t seminar organised by SRVC at Cochin during 18-20 May.
I congratulate SRVC for putting up a great show of this kind for increasing the awareness about Assistive Technologies among visually impaired & the public at large.
Shanti Raghavan, Mohammad Asif, Shashikala & myself were among dozens of others who came from far & wide for attending this seminar.
Numerous personalities from the corporate world, burocracy, government &  health care were put face to face with the visually impaired achievers.

My personal thanks to Sudhir & M C Roy for the invitation & their hospitality.

 Prashant Ranjan Verma
Project Manager
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 22 India
Website: www.nabdelhi.org
Email: nab at vsnl.com
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944

International Trainer for DAISY DTB Production
Moderator DFAResource mailing list
www.daisy-for-all.org