[AI] Help requested.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:01:29 CDT 2007

Hello Accessindia,

I've ORIGINAL WINDOWS'XP installed in my laptop.  But,as soon as WINDOWS XP is booted, the following ERROR MESSAGE DIALOGUE BOX is encountered :

' temp2.exe

temp2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to

close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on

might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.

We have created an error report that you can send to us.  We will treat

this report as confidential and anonymous.

graphic 779

To see what data this error report contains, click here.

graphic 954  Send Error Report Don't Send.'

This error message is also displayed when I start MS WORD & OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

Now, I just want to request u to please tell me What do I do now?  How do I go about solving my problem?

With many thanks in anticipation & best regards.  Anubha.