[AI] internet explorer query.

moiz tundawalla moiztundawala at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:54:06 CDT 2007

Thanks sir...the issue has been sorted out...unstalling the yahoo and
google tool bars did help....i'm not too sure about the second
query...but for the moment, my job's done.
thanks once again.
M.

The first issue is in all probability the result of popup blocking. Go to
the tools menu in internet explorer and turn it off if it is turned on.
Otherwise, check if any toolbar (google, yahoo etc) is installed and
uninstall them.

Not sure about the second issue, though. I've also encountered this problem
in some webpages. Try free download manager and se if the problem is solved.

Regards.