[AI] Links again to download Neo speech synthesiser

Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:38:08 CDT 2007

Apparently those links didn't work, Henceforth I am pasting them as they have been sent to me.

Vetri.

sendspace.com file upload confirmation for avm124 at gmail.com

You have successfully uploaded a file called Neo speech.zip.001 (201 MB), to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qy1cou

sendspace.com file upload confirmation for avm124 at gmail.com

You have successfully uploaded a file called Neo speech.zip.002 (201 MB), to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b36sn1

sendspace.com file upload confirmation for avm124 at gmail.com

You have successfully uploaded a file called Neo speech.zip.003 (201 MB), to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f4awu

sendspace.com file upload confirmation for avm124 at gmail.com

You have successfully uploaded a file called SplitFile.exe (40 KB), to sendspace.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kb2yc2

http:faculty.lagcc.cuny.edu/vadhimoolam