[AI] Flash text

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun May 20 04:20:55 CDT 2007

Dear friends,

I have a file named "KBC.exe" which opens with Flash player. Now the problem is, Jaws is not reading me the flash content. Is there anything I can do to Jaws in order to read the KBC questions in that Flash file?
It is more or less similar to Virtual KBC game.
Can any other screen software read the flash text if not Jaws?
If you say no,  could I know the reason why?
You could take your time to send reply containing any information regarding the accessibility of flash content to this mail.

With best regards
Syed Imran