[AI] internet explorer query

moiz tundawalla moiztundawala at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:21:13 CDT 2007

Friends.
I've found myself in trouble once again. There are certain links on
certain webpages which just do not open. I hear a strange sound and
thats it. The open in new window option also does not help at times.
Sighted people can open the same page with great ease. What may be the
problem?
Next, on certain occasions, the site provides a download option. On
hitting the enter key, a messege pops up that the thing will take some
time to get the request processed. But nothing turns out of my anxious
wait. The save target as option also does not work.
Please help.
Moiz,
Kolkata.