[AI] Error Report Dialog

Harish Kotian kotian at gawab.com
Sat May 19 06:17:10 CDT 2007

Hi

This is a typical OS file corruption problem.

You can try to repair your Hard Disk.

For that:
1 Go to My computer
2 Select each drive
3) click on property
4 Right click and control tab to tools
5 Perform check disk
6 Select fix  file system error, and, automatic fix errors
7 repeat all steps for each drives, except CD drive.
Harish.