[AI] Hutch website

Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:25:40 CDT 2007

I managed to access it without anyone's assistance. I did the following:

I pressed enter on the "embodied enactive control button" As soon as I got
to the page. I turned the virtual curser off after that and pressed the tab
key thrice. At that stage I just pressed enter and turned the virtual curser
on. That's it and the page got running. I didn't invent anything new, but
just used the tips that I got from Arup's message which was that: if one
could some how access a link crudely, then the rest should be easily
accessible and we can click on a link by following the above mentioned
method.

Cheers!

Vetri.