[AI] Jaws 8 cannot be installed?

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 04:03:37 CDT 2007

On Behalf of the Moderator since he is travelling.
Friends kindly desist from answering this mail as we do not discusssuch
matters on the list.

Chandrasekhar please do not ever again mention anything like this on the
list and please do not ask for members help on such issues.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,