[AI] Urgent suggestions needed

V.Vijayalakshmi viji.rv at rediffmail.com
Sun May 13 22:40:15 CDT 2007

Hi, I’m using jaws 6.2 demo version with XP.  For the past few months whenever I click on installation maintenance, in the tools menu in jaws, a dialog appears saying,  “an installation support file could not be installed, the parameter is incorrect” Then it gives ok button, when I hit on it, it says that “The install shield wizard is preparing to guide you to the rest of the setup process, please wait” Then it says “54%” & the dialog will vanish.  Now the jaws will work as usual

The thing is if I happen to face any problem with jaws in future, I will neither be able to repair nor modify or even uninstall jaws from my system.

Any solution? Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance,
Viji

Great days
Viji.V
Ph:080-26390096
"Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is progress, Working together is
success."
Jai Hindh