[AI] good news P.H.

Nikhil Jain nik31 at rediffmail.com
Fri May 11 09:37:26 CDT 2007

Friends!
We should not be so pleased with such kind of development as it is both a systematic manupulation   and open mischief by Delhi University for the following reasons.:

1. The  centralisation of appointment by Delhi University, if it is correct, is a clear vialation of PWD act, the high-court orders of (2001 and 2007) and the very norms of DU.

2. It is also against the 100 point roster which is to be prepared by each college and by every faculty at the department level.

3. Every college and the (university)department has an independant selection committee which, as per the university statutes, has the supreme power to appoint people. Therefore absorbing of a candidate by any college through a centralised system of university is impractical and hence is beyond my comprehention .

I therefore request all of you to not fall a prey to such diversional techtics. If we do so, we would be giving the DU authorities ample opportunity  to keep us away from our constitutional right which they have been doing since ages.

Nikhil Jain