[AI] jaws and kurzweil

Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:12:16 CDT 2007

I use both together without any issue and henceforth perhaps it is a good
idea to see whether there are some configurational issues. In fact as I
understand, many do it without facing such issues. So I am not sure whether
one should quickly adopt the expensive option of switching to other screen
readers.

Vetri.