[AI] MCSE query

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:49:33 CDT 2007

Thanks Shiv for prompt reply.  But I have already read this article on
Microsoft website.  It is quite old article (many years old) as you can see
jaws version used 3.1.

I am looking for current information and persons who can guide us in
preparing and giving MCSE online exams.

Many thanks Shiv.

Prashant Naik